GPS Status & Toolbox Apk
Have you ever waited minutes to get a GPS lock? Do you often forget where your car is parked? Did you ever wonder what sensors do your device have and whether they work properly?
GPS Status & Toolbox is the answer to all your needs.
Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quickly marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (AGPS) regularly for faster fixes.
– show/store/edit/export unlimited waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
– pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
– background AGPS downloading
– removed ads
User Guide at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus/faq
– Location: We need this to display your location and allow the app to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
– Internet: Used to fetch AGPS data, display advertisements and gather anonymous usage statistics.
– Storage access: needed to export and import your waypoints in GPX/KML format
– Billing: to support buying a PRO license with in-app purchase
– ENH: Rewritten the whole application in Kotlin for better future maintainability.
– ENH: The app now targets Android 7.1
– ENH: The app now detects whether the device can provide raw GNSS pseudorange data which can possibly be used for position accuracy enhancement.
– ENH: Updated language resources.
|Developer||MobiWIA – EclipSim|
|Published||Dec 5, 2017|