Greenlight is the next-generation way to handle giving money or allowances to your children, with patent-pending controls that allow parents to specify the exact stores where a child can spend. It’s safer, easier, and more flexible than using cash. Plus it makes a perfect teaching tool about money, since every transaction is recorded.
Greenlight combines an app for parents and their children with a Greenlight MasterCard® debit card for each child. Greenlight is NOT a credit card–the only funds a child can spend are those the parent loads on the card.
– Limit a child’s spending to just a few trusted stores. Or let them spend anywhere.
– Set and pay allowances automatically. No more hunting for loose change!
– Send money to your kids instantly, from anywhere.
– Get instant alerts on where & when a child spends, or tries to spend.
– Review a child’s spending by month or store.
– Turn a child’s card off if lost.
– Learn to stick to a budget, and check balances before spending.
– Request extra money from parents, and even include a picture of what the money is for.
– Turn the card off if lost.
– Analyze spending with powerful reporting.
– You can now add an Additional Parent
– Tablet support
Greenlight Financial Technology, Inc.
|Published||Feb 24, 2017|