Hello Kitty Food Town Apk
Welcome to Hello Kitty Food Town! Fulfill your restaurant dreams with Hello Kitty, Keroppi and all their friends! Challenge culinary standards with innovative recipes and keep customers satisfied with your fingerlicking good food!
Hello Kitty wishes to spread love and joy with food and has decided to help you run the day-to-day operations of your little restaurant. Decorate your own Food Town from a broad selection of Hello Kitty-themed furniture, wallpapers, floor tiles, and decors to invite more customers! Serve yummy meals like Little Red Cakes, Mochi, Strawberry Bows, and learn more delectable recipes as you level up! But before anything else, you’ll have to grow your very own farm to make sure your ingredients are always fresh!
Using your hard-earned money, upgrade your restaurant’s equipment or add tables and chairs to accommodate more diners. Use your shrewd time and resource management skills to keep your customers satisfied.
Turn your restaurant into the cutest and happiest Food Town ever! Download Hello Kitty Food Town for FREE!
– Original Sanrio Characters! Make friends with Hello Kitty, Purin, Keroppi, Pudding and more!
– Decorate, expand, and manage your dream restaurant.
– Farm your own produce to make sure your ingredients are fresh!
– Animated cooking appliances with many delicious recipes!
– Quests that will help you on your aspiration to build the best Food Town ever.
– Themed events like birthdays of your favorite Sanrio characters.
– Food Town community! Share your creations with fellow foodies!
** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users’ wish to enhance their gaming experience.You may control in-app purchases made within this app using password protection which can be enabled from the setting page of the Google Play Store app. **
– Quest tooltips have been added!
– More quests, yummy dishes, and items!
– Hello Kitty always makes sure that Food Town is sterling clean and bug-free!
|Published||Aug 17, 2017|