Hiya – Caller ID & Block 6.4.4 Apk
Hiya – Caller ID & Block Apk
Hiya (formerly Whitepages Caller ID) Call Block Security identifies the calls you want to take and blocks the numbers and texts you want to avoid. Hiya is free (no ads!), and is incredibly easy to use.
Block calls, blacklist unwanted phone numbers and SMS text messages, reverse phone search incoming call information and receive spam alerts.
Hiya is powered by a database of hundreds of millions of phone numbers and millions of happy Hiya users who depend on the app daily.
• Caller ID: Take calls from people you want to talk to and from friends not in your phone book.
• Call Block / Spam Blocker: Blacklist robocalls and spam, and block telemarketers or scammers by sending them straight to voicemail. Control your privacy with an automatic call blocker that lets you blacklist unwanted numbers.
• Security: Automatic alerts warn you if an incoming call is spam. Easily report fraudulent numbers to help warn others.
• Unknown Callers: Identify unknown callers in real-time.
• SMS Caller ID: Identify unknown SMS text messages, even if they are not from someone in your contacts.
• Reverse phone lookup: Perform a reverse phone search on an unknown number to find out if it is spam, fraudulent, or a legitimate caller.
The SMS text blocker feature is currently not supported for devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat) and higher.
Hiya Caller ID & Call Block (formerly Whitepages Caller ID & Security Call Blocker) is brought to you by Hiya Inc. Utilizing the power of the Hiya database that has hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls and SMS texts. Hiya is a Google Play Top Developer that is committed to delivering best in class free security, caller ID, call block, spam & virus protection.
– New app name: easier to find, look for “Caller ID” in your app menu
– Global phone numbers: Blocking and phone city & country now works in more locations.
– Outbound Caller ID is now off by default, based on your feedback. You can enable it anytime in app settings.
Thanks for your support and keep the feedback coming!
|Published||May 16, 2017|