HP ePrint Apk 2.1.1 Download
The HP ePrint App makes printing from your Android smartphone or tablet easy, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go (1).
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer.  • Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.   • Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
- Current Version:2.1.1
- Requires Android:2.2 and up
- [toggle title_open=”Close Me” title_closed=”Read More..” hide=”yes” border=”no” style=”white” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”] [/toggle]