Hyderabad Metro Timings Apk
Hyderabad Metro will be inaugurated on 28th Nov 2017.
The Phase – 1 of the Hyderabad Metro Rail to be inaugurated will be on the 28-kilometre stretch between Nagole and Miyapur.
Information provided in this App is based on the proposed route map and stations.
Hyderabad Metro is a rapid transit system, currently under construction, for the city of Hyderabad. It is being implemented entirely on public-private partnership (PPP) basis, with the state government holding a minority equity stake. It is proposed to be inaugurated in November 2017 by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It is estimated to cost Rs. 15,000 crore.
Corridor 1: Miyapur – L.B.Nagar (29Km)
Corridor 2: Jubliee Bus Stand – Falaknuma (15Km)
Corridor 3: Nagole – Shilparamam (28 Km)
– Based on your current location, you can find nearest metro station.
– Find nearest tourist places from your location.
– App maintains your travel history, so that you can quickly jump into your route map.
– complete metro station information including parking charges
– Connecting RTC & MMTS transport from metro stations.
– Hyderabad Metro Updates and Latest Developments.
|Published||Oct 18, 2017|