IIFL Markets – NSE, BSE Trader Apk
IIFL Markets is the Highest rated and Most downloaded share market App in India. Best trading App for live market prices and stock markets news, awarded as best mobile app for stock markets by Zee Business awards.
IIFL Markets is an indispensable companion to every investor and stock market traders. IIFL Markets enables instant trading to our broking customers and provides comprehensive feature to Guest users with single OTP. IIFL Markets is packed with in-depth analysis, expert research reports, live stock prices, market watch and many more features.
Get everything you want to know in share market today, turn your Android based smartphone into powerful and comprehensive mobile trading and stock market monitoring platform.
– Buzz – Get to know latest developments, updates of live markets on a single tap
– Options chain for Equity, Index and Currency; comprehensive details of Futures and options
– IIFL View- To get expert’s view on any stock, just swipe and get IIFL’s acclaimed research team view about the stock to buy, sell or hold. Check street view, add comments and recommendations for all major stocks
– Price alerts: Set price alert for F n O scripts across equity, currency, commodity segments
– Multiple, customizable watchlists : Handle multiple segments like options, futures, cash, currency in the same watchlist, keep parallel watch on multiple watchlist, customize it as per your wish to handle your stock market portfolio better
Why Choose IIFL
– Holistic Mobile Trader: In financial markets, every second counts, and with this trading app, you can buy the shares at the very instant you want. No more phone calls, or turning on your computer
– In-depth analysis and Expert tips: Expert view counts, and that’s why our app comes with a complete analysis and award-winning research reports of over 500 stocks from NIFTY, Sensex, Bank Nifty, Mid Cap
– Smart Investor Tools: Ideas, Live TV, marketwatch and videos for the latest events and happenings in the world of share market
– Prestige: IIFL is the brainchild of India Infoline Ltd. which is one of India’s leading brokerage firms. It also holds distinction for producing award-winning equity research reports.
– One Tap Support: Whether you want to request a trading account, send us a feedback, or call us, all that you would ever need is one tap for assistance
– Stock tips that are backed with research and complete stock analysis. Stock tips that help you take a better decision
– A simplified share market app that puts all the details about any script in an interactive ecosystem
– One tap information about the stock. All leading financial markets of India like BSE, NSE, NCDEX, and MCX are included
– Add price alerts through this trading app so that you don’t miss out on any opportunity
– News that directly links to your investments from BSE, NSE, NCDEX, and MCX
– Full-fledged financial market access which includes NSE, Nifty, Sensex, BSE 100, Bank Nifty, BSE MID CAP, along with Commodity and Currency Markets
– Ability to set up your own alerts so that you have a complete market watch
– Finance/Business News- Access Live, in-depth coverage & analysis of companies, financial markets, and economy to make informed decisions about stock market
– Detailed information about every company – news, historical price charts, research, key ratios, shareholding pattern, PnL
– Derivatives section for trading in Options and Futures – get the information about most active index and stock options, Future gainers and losers in 1 click, to stay ahead in Option and Future trading
IIFL app equips you with every feature that gets you complete money control over your investments
Stock trading through smartphones is now a reality. Convert your phone into the new generation trading platform with IIFL MARKETS app. Freedom to trade in NSE, BSE, MCX and NCDEX on the move. Download our Stock market app now and never again miss a chance to make money.
– Mark to Market (MTM) for realtime profit and loss (PnL) Calculation
– Revamped Menu for easy navigation across MF & Equity
– Significant user interface changes and performance optimisation
|Published||Mar 3, 2017|