Independence Day Status Apk
Independence Day Status | 15 August Status
Independence Day is annually observed on 15 August as a national holiday in India commemorating the nation’s independence from the British Empire on 15 August 1947.
India attained independence following an Independence Movement noted for largely nonviolent resistance and civil disobedience led by the Indian National Congress (INC).
Independence coincided with the partition of India, in which the British Indian Empire was divided along religious lines into the Dominions of India and Pakistan;
the partition was accompanied by violent riots and mass casualties, and the displacement of nearly 15 million people due to sectarian violence. On 15 August 1947, Jawaharlal Nehru, who had become the first Prime Minister of India that day, raised the Indian national flag above the Lahori Gate of the Red Fort in Delhi.
Independence SMS, Independence Messages, 15 August for Indian Independence Day wish our family members, relatives and friends.
So that we have nicely collected lots of Independence Day SMS, Independence Day Wishes or Independence Day Messages for you.
Some people need these independence day sms in hindi so that we have hindi independence day sms too.
App Features Of 15 August Status:-
* Latest mantra and status.
* Offline : Shiva Mantra use offline means you don’t have any internet connection.
* Save your network data using offline.
* favorite : you can set as favorite if you are like best status.
* First,Next,previous and last navigation so you can directly jump old to fresh.
* Copy and share functionality each status
* Share feature for direct status upload.
* Daily new update Status.
* Completely Free to download.
* Works offline and has status quotes for all occasions.
* latest collection in over new categories.
* Copy feature to copy and paste the statues.
* Share statuses via other applications.
* beautiful user interface and Quick response slow internet connection.
Independence Day Speech
Slogans on Independence Day
Paragraph on Independence Day
Facts about Independence Day of India
Independence Day Quotes
The great non-violence movement of the Mahatma Gandhi, Bapu, helps a lot to our freedom fighters to get freedom from the British rule after 200 long years of struggle.
The hard struggle for Independence of India has worked as a huge moving force for every Indian which bind them together at one place whether they belong to different castes, classes, cultures to ritual beliefs to fight them from British rule for their rights.
Even women (Aruna Asaf Ali, Vijay Laxmi Pandit, Sarojine Naidu, Kasturba Gandhi, Kamala Nehru, Annie Besant, etc) came out from their houses and played their great role in getting freedom.
Independence Day, one of the three national holidays in India (the other two being the Republic Day on 26 January and Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday on 2 October), is observed in all Indian states and union territories.
On the eve of Independence Day, the President of India delivers the “Address to the Nation”.
On 15 August, the prime minister hoists the Indian flag on the ramparts of the historical site Red Fort in Delhi and support Indian Browser.
So download it and celebrate Independence Day..with best wishes..to all.
|Published||Jul 27, 2017|