Indian Bank UPI 1.0.1 Apk
Indian Bank UPI Apk
Indian Bank launches UPI application for the Users to register with the bank and link accounts of other banks as well. Users shall make Pay and Collect money requests to their contacts. Users can simply use their Payment Address (VPA) to represent and identify the account details for Pay & Collect Requests whereas account details remain confidential.
By using Indian Bank UPI, Users can add and manage the accounts of different banks in a single app. By this way users have secured one touch access to all their accounts which makes it more convenient to use.
Indian Bank UPI – Features Supported
• SIM Based Authentication
• User Profile Registration
• Virtual Payment Address Creation
• PIN generation
Indian Bank – Transaction Features
• Pay request
• Collect request
• Collect request approval
• Debiting / Crediting Payer / Payee accounts
• Virtual address resolution
• Balance Enquiry
What are the requirements for using UPI?
• An android phone with internet services
• An operative bank account with any bank in India
• The mobile number being registered with UPI must be linked to the bank account.
• Active debit card relating to this account for creating mPIN.
How do I register in the Indian Bank UPI application?
• Download Indian Bank UPI from Google Play Store.
• Tap “SEND SMS” to verify your mobile number. An SMS will be sent from your mobile for verification. In case of Dual SIM, Users need to select the SIM registered with the bank for verification.
• After your mobile number is verified, the Profile Registration screen is displayed. Fill in the required details.
• Create four digits numeric application password for logging in to application and confirm the same.
|Published||Dec 30, 2016|