The iSmartAlarm Home Security System is a DIY, self-controlled and self-monitored smart home security system with no monthly fees and no contracts required.
The iSmartAlarm app allows you to arm, monitor, and disarm your iSmartAlarm Home Security System at any time, from anywhere, in real-time. You can see who is home, when family members leave or return, and the status of every sensor and device.
The iSmartAlarm app manages all of your iSmartAlarm products, including Contact Sensors, Motion Sensors, iCamera (1st Gen), iCamera KEEP, Smart Switch, and more. Multiple homes and systems can be managed easily in the same app.
iSmartAlarm will alert all designated members with SMS text messages*, push notifications, automated phone calls*, and email when the iSmartAlarm Home Security System detects a break-in or unauthorized activity. Users can then choose how to address the situation appropriately – A call can be placed to the police in case of a break-in, or the alarm can be ignored and the system set to Arm again if it is a false alarm. (*Phone call and SMS messages available in US and Canada only).
– Alarm Settings have been moved into the CubeOne Settings page
– Centralized location to check for updates for all Devices
– CubeOne indicator now has a declarative status (online/offline) instead of a red question mark
– Users can now turn Smart Switches on/off on the Devices page rather than having to dig deeper
– New Devices page UI – consistent design, individual log and settings page, accessibility in the navigation bar
iSmart Alarm, Inc.
|Published||Aug 22, 2017|