JW Quiz Apk
Test your Bible knowledge while contesting for the most correct answers as you play against other teams. The game includes:
1) Languages available (with questions, different amount of questions available in each language):
Languages available (without questions):
2) Offline Game
• Three levels of difficulty (plus all random)
• Up to four teams
• Up to 50 questions per team
3) Ranked Game
• 20 questions with progressing difficulty
• Persistent scoring
• Weekly and Monthly Leader-boards
• Weekly and Monthly Winners
5) Sounds and Vibration
6) Timeout counter for questions (time can be changed in settings)
7) In app news
For other languages, I would be happy to work with any one of you that wish to help translate it.
The game is still in beta and new features are added in regular intervals. If you encounter a bug please contact me through my email: [email protected] or the Facebook app page www.facebook.com/jwkouiz with information on your device and a description of what happened so it can be solved at the next update.
The questions themselves are subject to typos or grammar errors due to human error and because English is not my native language. In some rare occasions the question itself can have the wrong answer, either because of human error or because a wrong or outdated source. If you encounter something like that, please use the report tool (red flag) when the question appears, or any of the other ways refereed above. You can also suggest your own questions through email or a form provided in the app’s options.
The app requires 5 different permissions to work:
1. Vibration: Allows the app to use the vibration function. Used when a question is answered wrong and when the high scores are cleared.
2. Internet: Allows the app to connect to the Internet. Now used for anonymous statistics gathering from Facebook (shows how many people that have the Facebook app connected have installed JW Quiz, and how much time they are spending using the app).
3. Network State: Checks if the device is connected to the Internet to allow online play.
4. Get Accounts: Used to login with Google Games to allow achievements. It also requests access to contacts, which is unused now; in the future, it help with finding friends in the app.
5. Get Credentials: Used login to the app with Google.
Thank you very much for your interest in this game. I hope you will enjoy testing your biblical knowledge.
Privacy: Any data gathered from this app are anonymous and not shared with any third parties.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an official Jehovah’s Witnesses app. Nothing in this app belongs, is supported or represents the official views of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
|Published||Jul 3, 2017|