Do you hate people as much as I do?
Do you find yourself wasting time trying to find the right condescending message in order to get rid of them?
Then you need kboard – a keyboard designed specifically to end conversations. Don't waste time with all those other superfluous letters when all you really need is 'k.'.
* *NEW* Commands – a powerful VIM-like macro system for your own custom command keys /like this!5dw,i($0!!!!)
* Add as many custom keys as you need.
* Quickly switch between kboard and your other keyboards
* One-click send option for the pinnacle of laziness – no need to even press enter!
* Choose from 5 material design color schemes
It will literally save you hours of pointless talking!
With kboard the world is your oyster:
* Add your favourite hashtags
* Easily Italicise/bolden things in WhatsApp
* More powerful copy/paste automation with Commands
* Use to speed up github peer reviews (e.g. thumbs up, +1, LGTM)
* Add long names that are awkward to type
* Custom text emoji/faces (e.g. ¯_(ツ)_/¯, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
* Automate sweet nothings to your partner
COMMANDS (New in v3)
Commands is a VIM-like system for adding keys that do special things. For example:
/Repeat word x4!dw,4p
/rly sad!1000i(? )
d=delete previous character
dw=delete previous word
3dw=delete previous three words
p=paste from clipboard
i(text)=output the content of the brackets ($0 gets replaced with the last deleted/copied content)
upper(text)=as o, but in upper case
lower(text)=as o, but lower case
j=move cursor back by a character
k=move cursor forward by a character
b=move cursor back by a word
w=move cursor forward by a word
s=trigger a send command
v3.0.1-5 – bug fixes, moar command keys.
v3 – Introducing Commands.
Commands is a powerful (I hope) VIM-like way of adding macro keys to the kboard for things like cursor movements, copying/pasting and text manipulation. For a full set of commands, see the description, or "Macro Help" in the kboard menu.
|Published||Jan 18, 2017|
Download kboard 3.0.7 Now!
PLAY APK MIRROR
Download 1.56 MB