Krosmaga is an online trading card game in which you play a god and face other players in short, fun-filled games that’ll surprise you at every turn!
— THE CARD GAME OF THE GODS!…AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO SWIFTLY WANT TO BECOME ONE. —
Kosmaga is a game of skill where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the desk-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher.
— CHARACTERISTICS —
• BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.
• MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods’ premade decks or create your own. You’re the master of your own strategy!
• CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!
• CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU…AND MAKE THEM BATTLE EACH OTHER! The warriors and creatures you’ll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I – Julith).
• RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!
• TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode…
• TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU…: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to your tablet with ease!
•…EVEN IN YOUR FAMILY ROOM: Get the physical version of the cards and board and take the battle to your family room table. Krosmaga will follow you wherever you go!
— MORE INFORMATION —-
Build your deck using randomly offered cards, then confront other players to try and win a huge amount of kamas!
Added new medallions, purchasable in the shop.
Added trophies to highight players results in the previous seasons
Modification of 30 existing cards
Bug fixes and game improvements
|Published||Apr 26, 2017|