LA Times: Your California News Apk
With the Los Angeles Times Android app, you get our exclusive in-depth reporting on the stories that matter to you most.
You’ll find our unique California take on politics, world events, education, the environment, crime, the economy, business and more. Follow your favorite L.A. sports teams with our complete coverage of the Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Kings, USC and UCLA. Get the latest on the world of entertainment direct from Hollywood’s hometown news source. Keep up with the ever-changing L.A. arts and nightlife scene. And we’ve just added Jonathan Gold’s 101 Best Restaurants (free for digital subscribers, or available for a $2.99 one-time in-app purchase), so you can take L.A.’s best dining guide with you whenever you go out.
The story begins here.
Clean design and bold features:
• Section-to-section swiping: Easily browse through section fronts without leaving your page
• Customizable navigation: Add, remove or rearrange section fronts organized by topic
• Save for later: Save must-read stories, photos and videos for when you have the time to enjoy them
• One-touch sharing: Easily share articles through email, Facebook or Twitter
• See your progress: Articles that have been read are greyed out to make your reading experience more efficient
• Stay in the know: Sign up for push notifications to get the latest breaking news from our newsroom
• Offline reading: Download and read content offline
• Jonathan Gold’s 101 Best Restaurants: Browse our Pulitzer Prize-winning critic’s favorite places to eat, find them on a map and save them for later
Subscription options and details:
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to gain full access to the app’s content.
• “Digital All Access” subscription (includes app and unlimited access to latimes.com across all of your devices) for only $9.99 per month.
• “News Apps Only” subscription (includes access across all Android devices) for only $4.99 per month.
• Subscriptions renew automatically, and you’ll be charged at the beginning of each subscription term.
• Your account will be charged (either $4.99 or $9.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can read our Terms of Service here: http://www.tribpub.com/terms-of-service/
• Questions about your subscription can be directed to Tribune Customer Service: 213-347-5300
Technical help and assistance:
We’ve been working hard to fix any and all crashes in the app. If you’re still experiencing crashes or freezes after installing this update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and resolve crashes faster.
|Published||Mar 13, 2017|
|Category||News And Magazines|