Launcher for Terraria (Mods) 1.2.4498 Apk
Launcher for Terraria (Mods) Apk
Launcher for Terraria is the very first free and real Terraria PE MOD app, compatible with the latest versions from Re-Logic. It opens up for you a more fun and better experience for this amazing sandbox adventure!
● Must-know Features:
#Archives: Character & Building
#Materials: Weapon & Equipment
#Player: Invincibility / Unlimited MP / Invisibility / Safe Zone
#MOD: Time Accelerator / Weather & Time Change / Wings /Events / Festivals
1. GGLT might not be compatible with Android 7.1 devices, certain Galaxy devices of Android 4.3 and 4.4, and intel-based devices such as Zenfones and Zenpads.
2. Players can only see the resources and use the MOD function when launching the game from the launcher.
3. For now, the old progress before downloading the launcher won’t be transferred to the launcher. However, all the progress from the launcher is saved there. This will be fixed once we add the Cloud Save feature.
4. Launcher for Terraria requires Terraria., either demo or full versions, available on Google Play.
5. This is not an official app from Re-logic or 505 Games Srl. Launcher for Terraria is not related to either.
6. The Name, Brand and the Assets of Terraria are all property of Re-Logic or their respectful owner.
● How to use:
Launcher for Terraria is a FREE launcher where you can download character and building archives, equipment and weapon materials for the Terraria. Turn on the Floating Window and click Game Start, the MOD is ON! Your character can be invincible, with unlimited MP, safe zone, ability to speed up time, change weather, daytime, nighttime and even festivals. Everyday is Christmas! No more wasting time digging for items! And when you add the wings for unlimited flying, the sky is the limit!
Terraria is an extremely creative and flexible game that offers players a great wide world to explore and create! There’s no levels, no rules, but only the fun of creating! Adventure is out there!
Launcher for Terraria is updating for more! Stay tuned.
● If you have any questions or suggestions, reach us at:
● Reach us on Facebook for support:
|Published||Apr 11, 2017|