Learn German with Babbel 5.6.7.031712 Apk
Learn German with Babbel Apk
Are you ready to learn German? Welcome to Babbel. Discover Babbel’s wide variety of courses and start making progress quickly.
Join millions of happy users, download the app and try out the first lesson for free!
DISCOVER A NEW LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Whether for school, work or travel, Babbel makes learning German fun and easy for learners of all levels.
Intuitive courses designed by linguistic experts engage you in practical German conversation skills from the very first lesson.
Just a few minutes a day strengthens your language skills.
• Extensive selection of interactive courses
• Ideal for both beginners and advanced learners
• 10-15 minute bite-sized lessons that fit in your schedule
• Entertaining listening, writing, reading and speaking exercises
• Learn vocabulary from a wide range of topics (including travel, culture and business)
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
• Speech recognition technology helps pronunciation
• Review Manager keeps vocabulary in your long-term memory
• Learning progress synchronized across all your Android devices and on the web
BABBEL WORKS FOR YOUR GOALS
In just one month, you’ll be able to have conversations about:
• Making friends and socializing
And much more!
You’ll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The number of courses offered may vary depending on which display language you use.
Choose from four convenient subscription options:
One-month subscription for $12.95
Three-month subscription for $26.85
Six-month subscription for $44.70
Twelve-month subscription for $83.40
Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch or Indonesian, and communicate with people from all over the world.
Give it a try!
We’re happy to have your feedback. Write with questions or comments to:
That’s what we’d prefer. Unfortunately, bugs happen. So, in those rare moments we’re not enjoying the warm embrace of a hug, we’re working hard to fix what needs to be fixed to improve your learning experience.
Check out our fancy new app icon, we hope you like it
Did you know?
About 500,000 to 2,000,000 people speak Esperanto — an artificial language created in the 19th century.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
|Published||Mar 20, 2017|