Lens Launcher Apk
Lens Launcher is a unique, efficient way to browse and launch your apps.
Instead of scrolling long lists or swiping through multiple pages, Lens Launcher implements two unique features:
• An Equispaced Grid that displays all of your apps, regardless of screen size or app count.
• A Graphical Fisheye Lens to quickly zoom, pan and launch apps using touch gestures.
Lens Launcher also includes a full Settings menu to tweak all aspects of the Lens; Distortion, Scaling, Icon Size, Haptic Feedback, etc.
The Graphical Fisheye Lens algorithm is derived from methods proposed by Manojit Sarkar and Marc H. Brown. Their original 1993 paper, titled Graphical Fisheye Views, can be found here:
Lens Launcher is an Android Experiment, written by Nick Rout.
Major contributions have been made by Rish Bhardwaj (@CreaRo).
The source code and graphical fisheye lens academic resources are on Github:
https://github.com/nicholasrout/lens-launcher What’s New
• Improved launch animations
• Night Mode theming
• Android 7.1 App Shortcuts to jump directly into Apps or Settings
• Improved support for tablets and RTL layouts
• Fixed Calendar icon not showing on Pixel devices (thanks @premnirmal)
• General UI improvements, bug fixes and performance improvements
|Published||Feb 4, 2017|