Let’s Tarot, Spiritual Psychic Apk
Looking for support? Want some insight about your destiny? Facing a crisis about your relationship? “Let’s Tarot” is a guidance and inspiration to know more about your destiny and life.
“Let’s Tarot” is a completely free Tarot card Android app. Try to focus on a question to ask the Tarot cards and pull the cards from the deck. You will be surprised how accurate the insight cards tell you.
If you love some destiny tools like horoscope, numerology and I Ching, you will also love Tarot. Try to use and love “Let’s Tarot”, the Fate Guidance now.
All features are free without any restrictions, it includes:
– 78 Rider Waite Tarot cards with both Major Arcana and Minor Arcana
– Detail insight card reading with related horoscope keyword (both upright and reversed cards)
– Different Tarot spreads / layouts include:
— Yes or No
— Single Card Spread
— Two Cards Layout
— Three Cards Layout
— The Past, Present and Future (Yesterday, today and tomorrow) Layout
— The Four Elements Spread
— The Love (Soulmate) Spread
— The Decision Making Spread
— The Star Layout
— The Relationship Spread
— The Next Seven Days
— The Four Weeks Spread
— The Horseshoe Spread
— The Celtic Cross
— Year Layout
– Any luck today (Daily fortune telling)
– Tarot Gallery (To view the detail readings about each card)
– Tarot bookmark (To store the readings and review it in future)
– Curves of life (To discover the energy about health, money and love every day)
– Code (share the result with friends and family in Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, etc)
– Support different languages include český, Deutsch, dansk, español, English, suomi, français, magyar, Gaeilge, italiano, 日本語, 한국의, Nederlands, norsk, polski, português, русский, svenska, slovenčina, ภาษาไทย, Türk, Việt, हिंदी, العربية, 中文(繁體), 中文(简体)
– More spreads like horoscope is coming soon
About solLuna apps in facebook and twitter
facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/sollunaapp/
twitter – https://twitter.com/solluna_
What is Tarot (as cited in Wiki)
The tarot (first known as trionfi and later as tarocchi, tarock, and others) is a pack of playing cards (most commonly numbering 78), used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play a group of card games such as Italian tarocchini and French tarot. From the late 18th century until the present time the tarot has also found use by mystics and occultists in efforts at divination or as a map of mental and spiritual pathways.
Like a normal deck of cards, the tarot has four suits (which vary by region, being the French suits in Northern Europe, the Latin suits in Southern Europe, and the German suits in Central Europe). Each of these suits has pip cards numbering from ace to ten and four face cards for a total of 14 cards. In addition, the tarot has a separate 21-card trump suit and a single card known as the Fool. Depending on the game, the Fool may act as the top trump or may be played to avoid following suit.
François Rabelais gives tarau as the name of one of the games played by Gargantua in his Gargantua and Pantagruel; this is likely the earliest attestation of the French form of the name. Tarot cards are used throughout much of Europe to play card games. In English-speaking countries, where these games are largely unplayed, tarot cards are now used primarily for divinatory purposes. Occultists call the trump cards and the Fool “the major arcana” while the ten pip and four court cards in each suit are called minor arcana. The cards are traced by some occult writers to ancient Egypt or the Kabbalah but there is no documented evidence of such origins or of the usage of tarot for divination before the 18th century.
|Published||Aug 12, 2017|