LINE PLAY – Your Avatar World Apk
Discover your own special place on LINE PLAY. Create an avatar that looks just like you. Decorate and dress up your avatar with amazing items.
Over 40 million new friends are waiting! Let’s hang out and party on LINE PLAY!
◎ Simple login with Social Media accounts
• You don’t need to make a separate account.
• Just use your LINE, Facebook, or Twitter account to start right away.
• Guest login is also available.
◎ Become friends with the hottest celebrities and characters
• Become friends with PSY, Hello Kitty, Snoopy, Rilakkuma and more!
• New celebrities and characters are added to LINE PLAY almost every week!
▼ Here are the main features:
◎ Picture Perfect Avatars
• Take a selfie and create an avatar that looks just like you!
• Personalize your look from a wide range of eyes, ears, mouths and noses.
• Animal avatars are also available. Style them with items such as tails and many more!
◎ Be Creative with Endless Items
• Turn your room into a fun party room or a lavish flower garden!
• Dress up your avatar in today’s hottest style or turn it into a fairytale princess or prince.
• Hundreds of new items are added every week!
◎ Raise your very own Pet
• Place yummy treats in your room to attract adorable pets!
• The more you play with them, the closer they get.
◎ Meet, Socialize and Share
• Meet new friends from the Square & the Lounge and have a private chat with friends!
• Enjoy special ways to chat with friends. Use funny actions to express whatever’s on your mind.
• Write on your diary and share your daily thoughts as well as photos with others around the globe.
◎ PLAY Special Games
• Enjoy special mini games that are only available on LINE PLAY.
• Win special prizes to make your friends jealous!
◎ VIP Service
• Free special service available to all our users who love LINE PLAY!
• Acquire stars for special benefits and exclusive rewards.
• Get Ultra Rare items only available in the VIP castle.
Visit our official Facebook & Instagram Pages
– Enhanced Square usability.
– Other minor bug fixes.
|Published||Apr 12, 2017|