Lines – Icon Pack (Free Version) Apk
Lines icons (free version) are outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Included with the hand-crafted line icons are matching wallpapers, and a matching analog clock widget. Over 200 hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included. The center of the icon outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they’re HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn’t support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.lines
• 2,500+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons. Full version has 3,700 icons
• 200+ modern scenic/landscape/Classical art wallpapers that show off the lined icons nicely. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• Some parts of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 2,500 different clean, flat and simple outlined icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
PERSONALIZE YOUR SEARCH BAR
• CSBW Search bar: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.csbw
Added translations – If you see an error and you’d like to help with translations, please email me at [email protected]
Fixed integration with the “Hangar” app
Removed LG from “Apply” tab because LG Launcher no longer supports icon packs
Nate Wren Design
|Published||Aug 25, 2017|