Game – Lingo – is inspired by popular gameshow (as desribed in short description).
How to play?
The main objective is to guess word in few attemps (depending on the selected level). You can select between three difficulty levels: 4×4, 5×5 and 6×6 rows.
After you accept the word – the word appears on the board. Each letter of the word is highlighted on a specific color (as in well known Lingo).
What are the colors?
Green: The letter is in the correct position.
Yellow: The letter is in the word, but not in correct position.
Blue: The letter does not occur in the word.
Lingo uses the following scoring scheme (ex. game 5×5):
– Word guessed on the first attempt: you earn 5 points
– Word guessed at the second attempt: you get 4 points
– Every 5 correctly guessed words – you get an extra life
– During the game you can use the 2 hint letters (star icon – ver. 1.0.17.l and up)
During the game you will be able to earn achievements. The best score is saved in Google Play (only when you logged in the google services).
The whole game is no time limit – you can play until you have "chance" (life). Limited is the duration of one turn (one word to guess). Time to guess the word is 2:30 minutes (in 5×5 mode).
The word under control (default):
Just as in the original game show Lingo – each word is checked for correctness (the game has built-in dictionary). As we mentioned – this is default option. Of course, you can turn off the dictionary in Settings.
– You can guess the words in: English, French, Dutch and Polish language.
The main features of the game Lingo:
– simple and clear graphics
– a lot of words to guess (note: some difficult)
– free for all
– addictive gameplay (like in Lingo game show)
– achievements to gain
– three difficult levels: 4×4, 5×5 and 6×6
Font used in application: PanEuropa Neue by Bartek Bojarczuk (https://www.behance.net/gallery/20273381/Paneuropa-Neue-Free-Typeface)
|Published||Feb 19, 2017|