Link Park & Dine Apk
Link’s Park & Dine mobile app gives you instant access to a world of real-time parking information, restaurant recommendations and more. Based on your location, Park & Dine suggests the nearest of Link’s car parks and guides you there. Discover new ideas for where to eat, shop and play, and later you will also be able to find them easily with the Indoor Navigation function. Link’s Find My Car function is being rolled out from our 16 pilot shopping centres to our entire portfolio.
• Car Park Positioning & Navigation: Access real-time availability of parking spaces. Park & Dine provides information on car parks nearest you, and suggests a driving route to your chosen car park destination.
• Find My Car: Always find your car! Use the app to record your exact parking spot in car parks equipped with the system.
• E-Queuing: Get a ticket number for your favorite restaurants on Park & Dine and shop while you wait for a table!
• Dining Recommendations: Discover new restaurants. Park & Dine recommends restaurants near you.
• Shopping & Dining Directory: Get the latest updates and information on all the shops and restaurants in Link’s portfolio.
• E-coupons: Get more from your shopping experience. Scan QR codes for special offers.
• Mall Map: Never get lost again on your way to a restaurant or shop with indoor navigation to shops or facilities (pilot launch in Temple Mall North).
• Fresh Market: Providing up to 20,000 recipes, enabling users to tailor-made ingredient checklist and favourite recipe, and select specific dishes for food delivery service.
• Dining Jetso: Providing restaurant recommendations, featured coupons and one-click listing for restaurants with food delivery service.
• Car Park Positioning & Navigation
• “Find My Car” function
• Dining Recommendations
• Mall Map Indoor Navigation
• Shopping & Dining Directory
• Over 20,000 Recipes
• Ingredient Checklist and Favourite Recipe
• Food Delivery Service
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• More restaurants added to the “e-Queuing” function
• Improved user interface
Link Asset Management Limited
|Published||Sep 15, 2017|