Linux CLI Launcher Apk
Are you sick of all those colorful and chaotic launchers?
Did Icons, App Drawer and Dock bother you enough?
Do you miss those times when you could do whatever you wanted with a simple command and the enter key?
Then, T-UI Launcher and its Linux-like CLI (Command Line Interface) are a must for your Device.
• T-UI commands (like uninstall, open, sms, ..)
• Native Android/Linux commands
• aliases, use your favourites commands faster
• suggestions, to help you compose your commands
• tuixt, in-app text editor
• widely customizable launcher
• CLI music player
• full Linux-like CLI interface
Some T-UI commands:
• uninstall [app]
• sms [contact] [text]
• call [contact]
• calc [expression]
• search [google, playstore, youtube, files]
• share [file]
• mv / cp [file] [dest]
+ many other Linux commands
Thanks to Luke Winward for his original idea and for the beta testing. Without Luke this Linux CLI Launcher wouldn’t be as it is.
Feel free to e-mail me for problems or suggestion.
If you like my work leave a positive rate, or offer me a coffee: PayPal
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/tui_launcher
Google+ -> https://plus.google.com/communities/103936578623101446195
Telegram -> https://t.me/tuilauncher
TIP: don’t install this if you don’t like having a CLI as your home Launcher, if you hate Linux or those two things together
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
– new command: music
– deleted commands: next, previous, track, tracks, listen, stop
– new params for the command: tui (-twitter, -googlep, -telegram)
– improved music player
– [7.0+] you can now use t-ui commands outside the launcher with the “inline reply” from the notification
|Published||Aug 19, 2017|