Lion Family Sim Online 1.8 Apk
Lion Family Sim Online Apk
Live the life of a wild lion in a free animal simulator game. Raise your family, breed cubs, build a beautiful home. Lion Family Sim is a free RPG adventures game of wild animal.
Hunt with your family in beautiful biomes including savanna, island, forest, desert. Play with your family. Become stronger by each level in this adventure RPG game.
Lion Family Sim Features:
Lion Simulator – Raise Family
– Customize each lion of your family
– Raise your own lion clan
– Build and decorate huge home by unlocking home decorations
– Breed your virtual family, teach cubs how to hunt and let them go into the wild
– Hunt with your mate to support family
– Explore massive 3d online world with friends or solo
– Challenge strong bosses
– Battle in online game to prove that you are the best on the server
– Survive in co-operative mode
– Chat with your friends and help them to take down strong bosses
Adventure RPG 3D Game With Challenging Quests
– Attack different enemies to complete quests
– Complete quests to earn experience and coins
– Unlock achievements when you have done specific tasks or take down strong enemy
STUNNING 3D WORLD WITH MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
– Explore all biomes in the game: desert, forest, island and special event locations
– Unexpected weather conditions and day-night cycle will make the game super realistic!
– Night sky stars will guide you if you lost
– Leaderboards rank the best players by level, experience, and family members
Rise your Lion Family, explore different locations, battle with strong enemies, build your own beautiful home in free online Lion Family Sim game!
Download now and start raising your Lion Family today!
So you don’t miss updates and our new games follow us!
If you need a help write us [email protected]
If you have any suggestions on how to make this family simulator better – let us know! Just write us in any social network or drop a letter on email!
– Improved tutorial
– Automatically claim quest
|Developer||Area730 Simulator Games|
|Published||Dec 5, 2017|