Little Big City 2 Apk
Transform your very own tropical island into a bustling metropolis beyond your wildest imagination! In this top-notch city management simulation, you’ll work with the Mayor and his quirky cohorts to build it into the best paradise it can be.
DEVELOP YOUR DREAMS
• Choose your expansion style: industrial tycoon, technological prodigy, or cultural artisan.
• Visit your friends’ cities to see the effects of different development strategies.
• Unlock unique landmarks and buildings: They’ll produce diverse resources that keep your city appealing to new citizens.
ENJOY AN ENGAGING STORY
• Help the wacky Mayor make important decisions to achieve his goals successfully.
• Heed the advice of your advisors to navigate tricky scenarios.
EXPERIENCE A LIVELY CITY
• Handle spontaneous events impacted by the unique design of your city.
• Get breaking Daily News reports that recap your latest achievements.
Become the most creative tycoon the world has ever seen — and the best builder, too!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
LAUNCHING TOURISM ON ISLAND
Captain Amelia Wright has swooped in with big ideas to bolster town tourism. It’ll take some work, but the Mayor’s staff says they’re ready to get these plans off the ground!
CITY GETS ITS WINGS
Construction can finally move ahead for an amazing city Airport! In addition, blueprints for a statue showing Turtle Island’s Pride, a Downtown Park & 3 new East Coast Architecture Buildings were also put before the Mayor for consideration.
|Published||Jul 17, 2017|