Lockwatch – Thief Catcher Apk
Lockwatch is a clever little app that secretly takes a photo of anyone who tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code. It takes a photo of the intruder using the front camera without them knowing, and then emails it to the phone owner (you) along with a map and GPS location.
The app has already proven to catch hundreds of thieves around the world, and has helped recover hundreds of phones successfully based on the positive reviews and feedback this app has received.
Check out the free features listed below. There is also an option to upgrade to additional features if you want to (no obligation).
* Takes a secret photo using the front camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
* Sends you an email with the photo, GPS co-ordinates, and a map.
* Completely silent and invisible. The thief won’t know they’re being recorded.
* Very small app (less than 1 MB) and no battery drain. It only runs when the wrong unlock code is entered.
Android requires that each unlock attempt must be at least 4 digits or dots when unlocking the device, otherwise it will not register as an attempt.
Optional Premium Features
All of these additional features are available when you make one in-app purchase which costs around ~$5 USD. You only need to purchase this once.
* Detect SIM card changes – Lockwatch will email you if someone inserts a new SIM card in your phone. It will even try and include the SIM phone number and subscriber ID in the email (if possible).
* Take multiple phones – Instead of just one photo, Lockwatch will take three photos about one second apart. This improves your chances of getting a good photo of the thief.
* Record sound clip – Lockwatch will record a 20 second audio clip using the phone’s microphone. It does this whilst it is taking photos and getting the GPS location.
* Many more features – read the web site for more details. https://bloketech.com/lockwatch-premium/?r=psa
If you have any questions or feedback, please read our help page at https://bloketech.com/lockwatch-help/?r=psa or email the developer at [email protected]
This app uses the Device Administrator permission to monitor screen unlock attempts.
|Published||Aug 17, 2017|