Looney Tunes Dash! Apk
Run, jump, smash, and slide into new levels and adventures with Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Tweety Bird, and other Looney Tunes favorites! Complete level objectives to unlock new Looney Tunes characters and zones based on iconic Looney Tunes landscapes. Enjoy loads of wild, whacky, and looney ways to run as you discover each character’s Special Ability and Collector’s Card. It’s time to run, Doc!
• Run as Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Road Runner, and other favorite Looney Tunes characters!
• Explore and run in iconic Episodes like Painted Desert, Tweety’s Neighborhood, and more!
• Complete level goals to progress on the Looney Tunes map and unlock more zones!
• Unlock and master each character’s Special Ability for extra running power!
• Grab Power-Ups to fly like a superhero, blast through obstacles, plus loads of other surprises!
• Collect Looney Tunes Collector’s Cards to fill your Looney Tunes Bin and learn fun trivia!
• Prank other Looney Tunes characters for more coins and points!
Having issues with the Game? We would love to hear from you! Drop us a line at
http://zynga.tm/LTDFeedback and we will help troubleshoot it for you.
Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc and its partners.
Looney Tunes Dash! TM and © 2014 WBEI
Watch out wabbit, steer clear from Elmer! Help Bugs slide through scary sawmills and turbulent rapids in an all new episode!
Also featuring a new hidden Looney Card Collection.”
|Published||Jul 24, 2017|