Got different Bank Accounts? Use LOTZA which bundles all your Bank Accounts in a single App.
Now let’s Bank the LOTZA way.
Link different Bank Accounts to this single app for all your banking requirements. LOTZA enable payments through Virtual ID through the Unified payments interface (UPI) which has been rolled out by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) LOTZA is one of the few UPI PSP App approved by NPCI. Banking is now more secured through LOTZA.
Features of LOTZA
• One single App for Multiple Bank Accounts including Bank to Bank funds transfer
• Send money to any Bank Account using a virtual ID
• Option to send money using Account No/ IFSC or Mobile Number/ MMID (Mobile Money Identifier)
• Request money from anyone using the sender’s Virtual ID
• PAY and collect using IMPS
• Intrabank and Interbank Funds Transfer (Mobile to Mobile, Mobile to Account)
• Get account balance of registered account
• Scan N Pay (QR based payment solution) to receive and send money
• Get an OTP from the customer’s Bank (in the case of non Federal Bank customers) to complete IMPS transactions
• Register for Mobile Banking Services
• Change MPIN of Mobile Banking
• View Transaction History through LOTZA
• Log App related grievances / complaints
It’s more secured: No need to pass on your account details for funding your account, Use Virtual ID to keep your transactions more confidential and secured. Virtual ID is a unique ID similar to an email ID which will be issued by the Bank to the user and will be mapped to user’s Bank Account which helps the user to keep confidentiality of his Account details. Virtual ID will be a combination of username + “@ ” + Bank Handle. ([email protected])
Above all it’s cool to use LOTZA!! LOTZA is user friendly, secured and reliable banking application for funds transfer.
We aspire for LOTZA to be the best UPI PSP App in the country.
Please send us your feedback and suggestions at [email protected] For related queries and support call us at 1800-425-1199 / 1800-420-1199(National Toll Free Number) or +91-484-2630994/2630995 (for Customers abroad).
Visit website http://www.federalbank.co.in/lotza
|Published||Jul 20, 2017|