Mapillary is a service for crowdsourcing street-level photos of the places you care about, by simply using your phone. Together we are creating a visual representation of the world that anyone can explore.
This app lets you:
– take photos and upload them to the Mapillary service;
– find areas with photos, view and navigate them on your phone;
– photo map your neighborhood, holiday spot or adventure from a car, on the bike or walking;
– contribute to a crowdsourced street-level view of the whole world;
– share the places you care about with others, using map links.
Home: This is your personal feed where you will see a summary of your activity, such as the photos you have uploaded and notifications that are relevant to you.
Explore: Here you can experience virtual tours of the places captured by Mapillary community members all over the world.
Capture: Opens the camera and lets you capture photo sequences to upload – this is your way of contributing.
Upload: When you have captured a photo sequence (or many), you will go here to upload it.
You can review your sequences before uploading, removing unwanted photos.
Profile: This is your profile, where you can see your upload statistics and your own photo sequences.
– less user data saved in EXIF
– fix small bugs
– dismissal be error notification
– remember last map position
– refresh feed when opening from push notifications
– bug and crash fixes
– new feed implementation with details, stats and unread items
– commenting on images, emoji support
– push notifications, can be adjusted on web
– direction/zoom indicator in MapilaryJS
– MUCH faster GPS fix, discarding older location fixes
– 1.5s image delay setting
|Published||Jan 27, 2017|
Download Mapillary 3.24 Now!
PLAY APK MIRROR
Download 29.66 MB