Master Bass Angler: Free Fishing Game Apk
If you are looking for an action-packed Bass Fishing game, then Master Bass Angler is for you!
Master Bass Angler is an arcade Bass fishing game that was created BY Bass Fishermen, FOR Bass Fishermen. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be catching bass faster than you can say, “Fish On!”. No other fishing game offers exclusive bass fishing at this pace, we guarantee it!
You won’t catch bluegill or perch here… this game is for Bass Fisherman only! Catch Largemouth, Smallmouth, Spotted, Redeye, and the always-elusive Shoal Bass on 5 of the hottest fishing lakes of 2017!
Master Bass Angler is NOT a fishing simulation, it is an action/arcade game with tons of excitement. You won’t slowly tap the lure on the screen waiting for a fish to bite here! This is called power fishing, you’ll catch bass after bass after bass…
• Free Daily Bass Tournaments
• Multiplayer Head-to-Head Play
• Exciting Bonus Rounds
• Level Up and Choose Your Fishing Talents
• Intuitive “Swipe-to-Cast” Controls
• Fishing Lure & Electronics Upgrades
• NO Registration, Just a Nickname
• Free to Play (In-App purchase for removing Ads)
*** Internet Connection Required
EASY TO LEARN
Master Bass Angler features simple “Swipe-to-Cast” controls that are not only easy to learn, they make you feel like you are actually fishing! You will catch bass right away, and a lot of them!
FREE DAILY BASS TOURNAMENTS
Each day you head out fishing, you are automatically entered into the free Daily Bass Tournament! There is no fee and no registration, so getting in to win prizes is as simple as a flick of the finger. Bracketed play for the ultimate challenge.
Compete with fisherman around the world in Head-to-Head mode! Players are matched up by skill level to ensure fun and fair competition for all. Load the boat with 10 pounders and show your opponent who the REAL fisherman is!
CHOOSE YOUR TALENTS
Level up and gain valuable fishing talents that will help you catch more fish. Will you become a Reel Expert? Do you want Lightning Reflexes? Or will you upgrade to Master Angler, the choice is yours!
Upgrade your lures to increase the chances of catching that monster Bass. You’ll fish with crankbaits, spinnerbaits, spoons, and plastics!
• Electronics: Use the latest technology to locate the biggest fish in the Lake!
• Fish Attractant: Lure more fish into your area with fish attractant so potent that the fish won’t be able to resist!
Play exciting Bonus Rounds as you level up!
BEST FISHING LAKES OF 2017
• Kentucky Lake, Kentucky
You’ll get your feet wet on Kentucky Lake, where Bass are in the 2-5 pound range, you gotta start small before you go big!
• Lake Erie, New York
After Kentucky Lake, you’ll boat over to Lake Erie where you will catch the elusive Smallmouth Bass!
• Lake Okeechobee, Florida
Progressing to Lake Okeechobee is no small feat, where you will have the opportunity to catch fish over 10 pounds, but don’t tip the boat because there are gators down there!
• Lake Guntersville, Alabama
Only the best anglers boat on Lake Guntersville. When you get there you’ll be pleasantly surprised at the 13-16 pound Bass you’ll catch. Shoal and Redeye Bass are prized here.
• Clear Lake, California
With some of the best fishing in the USA, Clear Lake holds black bass up to 20 pounds! But you better have your talents and fishing lures upgraded or it will be quite a challenge!
• Lake Fork Reservoir, Texas
Be prepared for the fight of your life with the biggest bass in the game! It’s Lunker time!
Other free fishing games can’t compete with our boatload of features, what are you waiting for? Download one of the best bass fishing games in the store and become the Master Bass Angler today!
• Game now saves which fish size you’ve chosen on previously unlocked lakes.
• Bobbin’ Bobber Bonus coins are now based on your level, not the lake you were last on.
• Possible “Stutter” fix while fighting fish, please let us know if you have any issues with stutters!
• Minor underwater scene changes
• If you have any questions/comments, email us: [email protected]
Gold Helm Games, LLC
|Published||Sep 20, 2017|