MBA Focus Apk
FOR MBA STUDENTS & ALUMNI AT GRADLEADERS PARTNER SCHOOLS
Are you a job-seeking MBA from one of our top-ranked partner schools? If so, then you belong to the most exclusive MBA recruitment network available. Get the most out of your school’s career management offerings with this app.
GradLeaders (formerly known as MBA Focus) is an exclusive network used to connect leading employers with the world’s top-ranked graduate business schools. Our partnerships with the world’s leading graduate business schools, together with our industry-leading recruitment management technology products, make us the #1 choice of companies seeking top business leadership talent.
Using this app, MBAs can connect with leading recruiters from top corporations including Amazon, Booz, Eli Lilly, Goldman Sachs, Google, Johnson & Johnson, Liberty Mutual, Microsoft, and thousands more.
IMPORTANT: You must first create a mobile account within your school’s Career Service candidate registration system. After that, make sure your profile is always up-to-date and available to companies searching for their next generation of business leaders.
Once you’ve created your career profile and uploaded your resume via your computer’s web browser, use the MBA Focus mobile app to:
» Check announcements
» View calendar
» Search the company / contact file
» Search for jobs
» View “Hot-Lists” with full functionality
» View “Company Details” and all “Contacts” for that company
» Sign-up for events, workshops, and appointments
» Manage the entire on-campus recruitment process
» Update job search status for employment reporting
– School selection persisted after logout or timeout
– Changed dashboard background color to not conflict with school logos
– Calendar pages now named “My Activities”
– On-Campus recruiting activities now show counts per activity type
– Company contacts now accessible from the company details view
– Other minor bug fixes and tweaks
– Filled advising appointments that a candidate is not attending are now suppressed from the list
– Minor usability and display tweaks
|Published||Mar 16, 2015|