Mesej Je for WhatsApp Apk
0. Mesej Je only provide a tool to temporary hold those number and does not associate with WhatsApp. The verification of the number is handled by WhatsApp. See Whatsapp FAQ:
1. For Android 6.0 and above please make sure you allow all the permission needed before start using this Application.
2. For user with SLOW INTERNET connection, worse case you might have to refresh several times due to the number that you entered need to be verified by WhatsApp first.
3. This application only provide services to add and delete the number that you entered as a temporary contact. This application does not associate with WhatsApp thus anything related with error such as “Invite user” is not associate with Mesej Je.
4. Mesej Je only support the official WhatsApp application at this moment. Does not support 3rd parties multiple account apps such as Parallel Space, Gbwhatsapp, Dual whatsapp and ect. Future updates to support multiple account will be added if necessary.
Mesej Je, world first tool to ease Whatsapp Messaging
Mesej Je provides user a feature to whatsapp message without having the problem to save the phone number in their contact. Suitable for user who does not have the necessity to keep a contact number (s) (for WhatsApp).
1. Direct seller, online marketer
2. People who do online services (e.g: dropship etc)
3 .Students, event managers, university students, whatsapp group admin.
4. Basically anyone who doesn’t want to bother saving a contact number..
How to use:
1. Download app at play store (not applicable for iPhone user at the moment).
2. Copy and paste/ type the phone number you wish to interact.
3. Click open whats app button to invoke whats app. *see faq
4. If a notification pops up saying the number is not registered (knowing the number actually is). Tap on the refresh button, wait until a toast comes out (this process is dependent with your Internet connection, if you’re having a slow connection you might want to consider refreshing again).
New Feature! Add multiple numbers to group or broadcast without saving to contact*
How to use Multiple Numbers:
1. Open App and navigate to “Multiple Number” on menu.
2. Add phone number that known registered with WhatsApp one by one. Then press “Open Whatsapp”, the numbers will be registered with id “Temporary”
3. Choose “New broadcast”, “New Group”, or add numbers to existing groups.
4. Search contact with this keyword “Temporary”.
5. All the phone numbers will automatically deleted upon existing Mesej Je.
Multiple Numbers provides a service for User to temporary save multiple Whatsapp registered phone numbers, by saving the numbers as temporary users can navigate to Whatsapp by clicking Open Whatsapp and either to add those numbers into a group (s) or start making a broadcast message. Simply search temporary inside Whatsapp’s search contact. This service by means to ease users in such manner. After the users finish the numbers will be deleted by exiting Mesej Je. For further explanation please refer to the video as mentioned below.
*WhatsApp has a privacy policies to avoid spamming. Thus contact number that is not in the same group as yours and numbers that are not saved in your contact address, you will not have access to directly message them. This application provides an alternative (a temporary saved) for that but it cost a delay for properly synchronized with the database so one might have to refresh several times depending on their Internet connection.
*No phone number will be saved in your contact as temporary folder will be deleted after usage.
|Published||Jun 28, 2017|