Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta Apk
Would you like to test drive the new Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta? You can connect to a remote PC and get your work done wherever you are.
– Configure your PC for remote access first. Download the RD assistant to your PC and let it do the work for you: https://aka.ms/rdsetup
– Learn more about remote desktop apps here: https://aka.ms/rdapps
– Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
– Rich multi-touch experience with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
– Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Level Authentication (NLA) technology
– Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
– Seamless audio and video streaming
– The input language in the remote session is synchronized with your local on-screen keyboard at launch of a new connection (sign-out required).
– Keyboard shortcuts now work for most non-English keyboards.
– Keyboard input can be recognized by apps that only accept scancode, such as VMware Remote Console.
Note: You may turn off sending text in scancode under Settings > General in the app.
|Published||Mar 20, 2017|