MotiFIT – Heart Rate Monitor Apk
Use MotiFIT workout tracker on your phone, Android Wear watch, or tablet along with a heart rate monitor to take your fitness training to the next level.
• Monitor your heart rate during a workout.
• Works with Bluetooth heart rate sensors.
• Works with heart rate sensors in Android watches.
• Live, average, and max HR displayed.
• Calories burned displayed.
• Heart rate graphs.
• Customize your heart rate zones.
• Review your workout history.
• Create a cloud account to save workouts online.
• Synchronizes with Google Fit.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate to push hard and burn more calories. The extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after completing a workout.
MotiFIT exercise tracker is perfect to bring on a run, a bike ride, at the gym on a treadmill or elliptical machine, or any other type of cardio activity. Caloric burn, and live, average, and maximum heartrate are all tracked to keep you in line with your weight loss and fitness goals. Display workout intensity using either percentage of max heartrate or the Karvonen formula. Customize heartrate zones and easily set zones using HRTRIBE values.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
• Optimize training for specific goals: weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc.
• Prevent over training.
• Better progress monitoring.
Using our cloud service, your exercise history is stored in the cloud and shared on all of your Android devices including your phone and tablet. MotiFIT workout tracker can also sync your workouts to Google Fit. Syncing MotiFIT with Google Fit allows you to share MotiFIT workouts with other applications and services like MyFitnessPal. Simply sync MotiFIT to Google Fit and then sync your MyFitnessPal account to Google Fit.
• The same great heart rate halo and workout zone visuals from the phone version are now on your wrist.
• Monitor your workout metrics (live HR, average HR, maximum HR, calories burned) directly on your wrist.
• Pause and resume workouts using your watch.
Heart Rate Monitors
Please note that MotiFIT works with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) sensors such as the Polar H7. Ant+ devices are not supported. MotiFIT can use the heart rate monitor in your watch instead of a BLE device but only if the sensor is on the back of the watch like the Moto360. Sensors on the front of the watch, like the Zenwatch, are only capable of reading your heartrate when you touch them and are not supported.
A wide range of Bluetooth low energy (BTLE / BLE) sensors are supported. Some of the supported devices include:
• Android Wear devices with pulse monitors on the back (Moto 360, Moto 360 Sport, Polar M600)
• Polar H7, Polar H6
• Wahoo TICKR, Wahoo TICKR RUN, Wahoo TICKR X
• Scosche Rhythm+
• Orange Theory HRM
• Mio Fuse, Mio Alpha
• Jabra Sport Pulse
• Ant+ devices are not supported.
• Android Wear Devices with pulse monitors on the front only read your pulse when you touch them and are not supported (ZenWatch, etc).
APP YOUR FITNESS, TRY MOTIFIT TODAY!
Kavanagh Software Inc
|Published||Apr 23, 2017|
|Category||Health And Fitness|