The OhioHealth Mobile App is a convenient way to manage your health information and easily access care from OhioHealth. The app includes access to MyChart, is free to use and is available 24/7.
Easy-to-use features include:
• Schedule appointments
• Find a doctor
• Pay your bill
• Get directions
• View Urgent Care wait times
• Access test results
• Communicate securely with your doctor
• Request prescription refills
• Keep track of health information
You need to have a MyChart account to access the MyChart features. To sign up, go to https://mychart.ohiohealth.com/ and select “Sign Up Now” and “Request Online” to get an activation code. Or simply ask to sign up during your next OhioHealth doctor’s office visit.
Currently, MyChart features are available only for OhioHealth facilities in the greater Columbus area, including Delaware and Marion.
For Questions About Using OhioHealth
E-mail [email protected]
Call the Support Line at (614) 533.6924
– Easily find a doctor that fits your needs and schedule an appointment with the new and improved Find A Doctor feature
– Pay your bills securely and conveniently from the new Billing feature within MyChart
– User experience enhancements
|Published||Apr 20, 2017|