One Drop – Diabetes Management 1.3.2 Apk
One Drop – Diabetes Management Apk
Welcome to One Drop for Android. We’ve brought together our award winning diabetes data visualization and design into a cohesive and seamless One Drop user experience for Android.
Track what’s important in diabetes — Glucose, Food, Meds, and Activity — all in one place. One Drop makes managing diabetes an integrated part of your lifestyle — something that empowers, keeps you mindful, and helps to motivate.
Simple, Intuitive Logging
– One touch logging for glucose, food, meds, and activity
– Save & share pictures, notes, tags, and tips with every moment
– See everything displayed beautifully in your timeline
Automatic Carb Counting
– The largest built-in database of verified food and nutrition data
– Find your foods & One Drop automatically tallies up the carbs
Automatic Scheduled Daily Meds & Reminders
– Set up your basal insulin doses, oral medications, etc. for automatic logging
– Receive reminders to take your scheduled meds on time, every time
– One Drop is a sharing platform that enables us all to learn from each other
– Community tab shows everyone’s stuff
– Show your appreciation with a “like”
– Leave a “pro-tip” for others to learn from
– Share everything anonymously
– Privacy is guaranteed; your data is secure
– Daily, weekly, and monthly stats
– Average blood glucose, total insulin, total carbs, and total activity displayed right above your timeline.
– Know where you are today, how far you’ve come, and where you want to go
Automatic Insulin Pump Data
– Set up insulin pump basal rates & basal insulin will flow seamlessly into your timeline 24/7
– Log temp basals right from the home screen
Reports: We’ve updated our reports to include a simple logbook that you can easily share with your care team. Email a link to anyone so they can view and analyze your results. More advanced reporting is also on the way — stay tuned!
NEW: Data Visualization – “Glucose In Range”
– Swipe left on your timeline to see all your glucose information at a glance!
– Glucose in Range shows you how much time you spend in range, averages, and overall variability.
|Published||Apr 20, 2017|
|Category||Health And Fitness|