Online Mock Test Series App 2.27 Apk
Online Mock Test Series App Apk
Gradeup test series app is for practicing online test (with one free mock test) of Banking (SBI Clerk 2017, IBPS Clerk/PO, RRB, RBI), SSC CGL/MTS/CPO, CTET, JEE Main, UPSC & other competitive exams in English & Hindi. This app provides high quality mock tests based on latest exam pattern for Bank exams IBPS SO, SBI PO/Clerk, RBI Grade B, IPPB, LIC AAO, NIACL, NICL, LIC ADO, IDBI Assistant Manager, IBPS Bank PO, Railway RRB NTPC, GATE, ESE, SSC CGL, CHSL 10+2 DEO, FCI, JE, MBA, BSNL, PSU & CTET 2017 etc.
Gradeup is India’s no.1 exam prep community and this app is for attempting free mock tests and tests that you have purchased from Gradeup.
The Gradeup test series app provides online full length mock test series as well as short online practice tests for various subjects. It includes quantitative aptitude, reasoning, current affairs, GK preparation, IT, agriculture, marketing, and engineering subject such as electrical, electronics & communication, mechanical, civil and computer science exam.
Gradeup online test series provides latest exam questions in Hindi and English language. Through Gradeup the app, you can attempt Banking, SSC, GATE, ESE, teaching and various government exams mock tests on the go. With various test options, you will be able to select and take multiple practice tests, based on your exam preparation requirement.
Why download Gradeup online test series app:
– Tests based on latest pattern and get All India Rank among thousands of exam aspirants
– Get detailed explanation to questions along with result analysis to know your strong and weak areas
– All the practice tests is available in Hindi and English language.
– Get complimentary free tests for multiple exams
– Best quality papers by Gradeup
Online Tests available on Gradeup mock tests app:
1. Banking Exams 2017: IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB/SO/IT OFFICER, NICL AO, Dena Bank, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IDBI Assistant Manager, LIC AAO, RBI Assistant Manager & Grade B Officer
2. SSC Exam 2017-18: SSC CGL, MTS, CPO, SSC CHSL 10 + 2 LDC DEO, SSC JE Exam etc.
3. Railway Exam: RRB NTPC Exam
4. GATE 2017 Exam: Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Civil Engineering Exam
5. ESE 2016-17 Exam: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Exam
6. UPSC Civil Services 2017: IAS Exam Prelims
– Now supports Multiple Answer Type questions
– Bug fixes
|Published||Nov 18, 2017|