onX HUNT Maps #1 Hunting GPS Offline US Topo Maps Apk
★★★ onXmaps: HUNT App has been featured in Field and Stream, Outdoor Life and American Hunter as a must-have hunting app for any hunter ★★★
Prepare your hunt with The New Era of GPS Hunting: Use the HUNT App as a fully functioning GPS on your phone. View private and public land ownership maps, hunting units, roads and trails, US topographic maps and more! Turn your phone into the best free hunting GPS with offline maps, location tracking gps for hunting, and more!
▶ FREE FEATURES:
• NO ADS
• Web Map for scouting at home and continuing on you mobile. Web Hunting Map: www.onxmaps.com/hunt/web
• Aerial view maps and 24K Topographical Maps with GPS Navigation
• Hunting Units or Game Management Units (GMU) for general game species in
all 50 states. (for example, in Wyoming you will see antelope, deer, and elk)
• Hunt App is a hunting gps with tracks and waypoints: mark waypoints with icons or photos to navigate back to your vehicle, camp, or hunt stand.
• Easily measure distances between treestands and blinds.
• Measure acreage with the Shape Tool to easily measure food plots.
• Track the distance, duration and speed of your hunt with our gps Hunting Tracker.
• Complimentary mapping layers such as topographical maps
• Points of Interest & Geographic Features.
▶ FREE TRIAL:
While the HUNT App and many of it’s features are free, you will also start a free Premium State Membership trial when you install the App. This allows you to try a full featured Premium State Membership for 7 days.
▶ PREMIUM STATE MEMBERSHIP:
With a Premium State Membership you gain access to our proprietary hunting gps maps developed by our GIS team. A Premium State Membership costs $29.99/year. Get the same great features of the free HUNT App but with the additional benefits of:
• Public land like Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management (BLM maps), Wildlife Management Areas, County and State land hunting maps, Timber Lands, and more!
• Landowner names with property line maps and boundaries in available counties*
• Search by landowner name or hunting property landowner boundaries to scout and look for new areas to hunt.
• Save private, or public hunting land maps for use when you are out of cell phone coverage.
• GMUs or Hunting Units for multiple species (such as Antelope, Bighorn Sheep, Bison, Black Bear, Elk, Moose, Mountain Lion, Mule Deer, Mountain Goat, Wolf, White Tailed Deer, and Turkey hunting)
• Possible Access Lands, Walk-In areas, Block Management Areas and private lands open to the public.
• The largest database of nationwide Roads and Trails ever built.
* Private landownership maps may not be available for all counties.
View the complimentary county layer on the Map or visit our website.
▶ELITE NATIONWIDE MEMBERSHIP:
With an Elite Membership, you gain access to our proprietary maps for all 50 states. Easily scout and plan hunts in any state now for one membership price. Available for $99.99/year or $14.99/month.
▶OFFLINE GPS FUNCTIONALITY:
The HUNT App turns your phone into an outdoor handheld GPS by using the GPS built into your phone, or tablet, to display your location on the map. Cellular network coverage is NOT needed, as tile saving technology allows you to save basemaps and layers for offline use.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
▶ NEW FEATURE: Now includes an online Web Hunting Map for computer use!
Web Hunting Map: www.onxmaps.com/hunt/web
• Scout at home on a bigger screen.
• Sync your markups and tracks between your computer and phone and vice versa.
• Print unlimited free maps.
• Import data from your Garmin GPS, Basecamp, or Google Earth and sync it to the HUNT App for use in the field. (GPX, KML, and KMZ files)
Having a problem, or want to request new features please contact us at
• Elite Membership with maps to all 50 states
• Computer planning with Web Map (www.onxmaps.com/hunt/web)
• Fixed technical bugs
|Published||Apr 6, 2017|