Enjoy everyone’s favorite classic arcade game, PAC-MAN, for FREE!
Earn high scores as you eat fruit and run away from the Ghosts: Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde. Or, gobble a Power Pellet and get the Ghosts before they get you! PAC-MAN is the retro arcade game you know and love, but bigger and better than ever before! Join millions of fans worldwide and compete in Tournaments, experience new Mazes, earn Achievements, and win bragging rights at the top of the Leaderboards!
CLASSIC ARCADE ACTION
• The retro arcade classic version that feels just like it did in the arcades
• Old school challenge, with no quarters and no lines
• Avoid the ghosts and eat the fruit and dots, just like in the arcade
• Mazes of all shapes and sizes available to add to your collection
• Each maze requires different strategies. Can you master all the mazes?
• Take the Tournament challenge! Play competitive games and win big
• The competition heats up with multipliers that increase your score
• Bonus rounds give you extra lives
• Reaction time and reflexes are key as you chomp towards the best score
ACHIEVEMENTS & LEADERBOARDS
• The classic old school game, now with EVEN MORE Achievements
• Leaderboard lets you challenge your friends and become the best retro gamer in the world
HINTS AND TIPS!
• Check out the Insider pro-tips to help you become a champion!
Discover the retro classic all over again! Bring the old school arcade action of PAC-MAN anywhere you go, now with updated Achievements, tournament play and Leaderboard support!
Download PAC-MAN today!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PACMANForMobile
For more information on PAC-MAN checkout http://www.pacman.com/!
For more information on BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc:
Checkout our website: http://www.bandainamcoent.com/home.html
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BNGAMobile
Subscribe to our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BNGAMobileTube
©2017 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
• New content
• Game Improvements
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
|Published||Aug 22, 2017|