Pharmacology: USMLE & NAPLEX 1.0 Apk
Pharmacology: USMLE & NAPLEX Apk
Take control of your study schedule with these pharmacology practice questions based on the highly respected textbook, “Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Pharmacology”.
The full version includes:
• 980+ clinical vignettes
• Detailed explanations with images
• Developed by experts
• Unlimited access to ALL categories:
• Principles of pharmacology
• Principles of neuropharmacology
• Cardiovascular pharmacology
• Endocrine pharmacology
• Chemotherapeutic drugs
• Toxicology and more!
• Detailed results tracking
Written in the clinical vignette-style used in the USMLE and NAPLEX, the questions assess your ability to integrate basic and clinical science in order to solve problems. With detailed explanations of the correct answers as well as each distracter, Lippincott provides a comprehensive review of major concepts in medical pharmacology.
· Principles of Pharmacology
· Principles of Neuropharmacology
· Cardiovascular Pharmacology
· Endocrine Pharmacology
· Drugs Affecting Other Systems
· Chemotherapeutic Drugs
· Inflammation, Immune Pharmacology, and Toxicology
This dynamic study tool allows you to flag questions as you go, allowing for easier review of problem areas. By offering a rigorous review of key pharmacology concepts and facts, this pediatrics review gives you the knowledge you need to master the USMLE or NAPLEX boards and begin your rewarding professional career.
Our client success team is available from 9am to 9pm, Monday – Friday (except on major holidays).
Call at 319-246-5299 or email us at [email protected] with any questions.
Higher Learning Technologies Inc
|Published||May 28, 2014|