PhotoWonder: Pro Beauty Photo Editor&Collage Maker Apk
Photo Wonder is everyone’s favorite app to create beauty & style in any photo. Create collages, take selfies with real-time filters, add beauty features and so much more! With over 200 million users over 218 countries, the award-winning app is ranked top 5 in Photo & Video apps in over 20 countries.
Main features of Photo Wonder – Photo Editor:
● Filter Camera
– With real-time effects and filters, capture photos and selfies with your unique style
– Swipe from beauty camera filters like cutie and twilight, to instagram ready effects like B&W or Vintage to take your perfect photo.
● Photo Editing
– Crop, rotate, resize and adjust photo’s brightness & contrast easily
– Paint your photo with special mosaics brushes to stand out
– Sharpen and add vignette to give it a different look & feel
– Try our one-click beauty to instantly look like a goddess!
– Adjust skin tones, cover dark eye circles and add make up like eyeliner or blush. No more beauty-fails!
– Looking for a little retouch? Try our unique slimming tools and breast enlargement. Only available on Photo Wonder!
– Tired of the same Instagram filters? Try Photo Wonder’s large collection of filters like autumn effect, LOMO, blue tone, sepia tone and more special effects.
● Collage Maker
– Combine different photos and design with classic and fun layouts.
– You can now edit the borders width (or go borderless!) and add texts to express yourself.
– A ton of trending frames and stickers updated weekly.
– Themed and special edition stickers like fashion week or celebrities keeps you in trend!
● Create customize animated emojis
– DIY your own emoijs and custom stickers animated with your or your friends face!
– Share with your friends on social media and messaging apps.
Your feedback is very important for us! Send us an email ([email protected]) if you have any questions or comments.
About ads: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Current update contains:
1. User experience optimized.
2. Problems fixes for specific models.
|Published||Nov 13, 2017|