Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas. Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try!
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas you save by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Search for an idea even if you don’t know what it’s called—built-in search guides help point your search in the right direction.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
1. Open the app, pull up the search bar and tap the camera
2. Point Lens at something intriguing (recipe ingredients? shoes?)
3. Tap to find related ideas
Lens BETA isn’t perfect just yet, so if you see it struggling:
* Tap + to help Lens learn
* Screengrab your results (win, fail or funny!) and post them somewhere social (tag #PinterestLens)
Got feedback? Visit help.pinterest.com/contact
|Published||Mar 27, 2017|