Police Car Crazy Drivers Apk
Car driving games have never been this awesome, until now! Race around the city streets, unlocking new faster police vehicles to drive and wreck crazy city traffic in the all new open world car driving simulator!
Police Car Crazy Drivers is one of the best car games for Android!
Drive to top speeds, dodge busy city traffic and start racing past other police cars, taxi’s and angry traffic as you unlock new fast real police cars with unique designs!
Wanting to experience a realistic police car driving game? Turn on the authentic police car siren as you speed past vehicles, perform drifts, flip and wreck your car with real time vehicle damages, witness each bump and scratch with each car crash. Smash into other cars to get some serious car crashes!
Show us your driving skills, pull off awesome car stunts in one of the best free car driving games available!
This realistic police car driving simulator brings you closer to the experience than ever before with official real police vehicles as you burn tire rubber on the city streets whilst upholding the law!
This game brings you massive open worlds for the best car driving simulator game experience! Race around multiple big cities, do tricks and stunts, and cause disorder as the city police! This is the most realistic and extreme car driving game you’ll ever experience!
Open world police car driving has never been more intense with miles of wide open roads to drive on with this open world driving sandbox simulator game!
– Multiple open world driving simulator cities
– Miles of driving roads, ranging from small alleyways to large 4 lane motorways!
– Download and play on Android TV
– Unlock new, faster police cars as you play
– Authentic and real police issue police vehicles
– Realistic car driving game physics
– Intelligent city A.I traffic driving
– Multiple dynamic HD camera angles
– Hundreds of AI cars throughout the cities
– Easy to play car driving controls
– One of the best police car driving games available!
– Fixed Android TV issues
|Published||Jun 30, 2017|