PolyGen – Create Polygon Art Apk
PolyGen is the app for “low poly” art. It lets you generate crystal patterns automatically or manually by hand.
Sometimes, apps don’t give you many options to play with, thus limiting your creativity. Because of this, we’re getting accustomed to picking predefined wallpapers or using the same old filters. If only there was a tool that would let you create pretty designs by yourself effortlessly…
Enter PolyGen, the app that lets everybody be an artist.
With PolyGen you can:
– Generate endless amount of polygon patterns
– Pick your colours, sizes, contrast and more
– Create beautiful abstract art
– And convert photos to geometric art too
– Switch to the editor and place points by yourself
– Use the pattern as your smartphone wallpaper
– Generate avatars, social media backgrounds, and more
Some of the reviews:
TUAW: PolyGen is a useful app which gives your iOS home and lock screens a look you can constantly freshen up.
JC7133: I’ve been looking for an app like this for a while. The amount of customization (a massive amount) is so great.
Cyberspace: Love the fact that it supports desktop screen sizes. No more scouring the web for abstract wallpapers!
PolyGen features simple, useful solutions wrapped in an easy-to-use interface. You can generate new polygon patterns with one simple tap. If you wish, you can control the process and it’s easy to “lock” your favourite attributes too. Editing vertices of shapes is also simple: tap to create one or tap on an existing one to delete it.
PolyGen patterns are ready to be used as mobile or desktop wallpapers, avatars, or social media backgrounds. Users have shared them on art portals and added them as illustrations to blog posts and social media. The patterns vary from colourful to calm, from simple to intricate, from abstract to photorealistic.
What pattern are you going to create?
Explore the official gallery on Tumblr:
Like PolyGen on Facebook:
Follow PolyGen on Twitter:
Tweets by polygenapp
* More Color Effects
* Color Effects can now be applied to photo-based patterns
* New feature: Point Distribution Styles
* Editing attributes without refreshing points
* New UI for publishing patterns on patternoid. It is now possible to return to the edit screen after publishing a pattern.
* Text input for Color Picker
* UI improvements
|Published||Aug 19, 2015|