Premier League Get In! Apk
The Premier League Get In! app is the official matchday accessibility guide; a one-stop shop for fans with accessibility needs that makes attending home and away matches easier than ever before.
Providing information and peace of mind for every disabled supporter, the app features comprehensive, easy-to-access information in a range of formats, with native Android TalkBack text-to-speech integration throughout.
Supporting key aspects of the fan journey, the app features interactive accessibility maps for each stadium, provides contact information for all 20 clubs’ Disability Liaison Officers, and helps fans find places to eat, drink and park near the ground.
With built-in feedback functionality, Get In! allows supporters to share tips, experiences and advice, making matchdays across the Premier League better for fans with accessibility needs.
App features include:
• Detailed contact information for all Disability Liaison Officers and Ticket Offices
• Interactive maps showing accessible toilets, wheelchair bays, rest areas, viewing platforms, First Aid, accessible catering, train stations, coach parking areas, drop-off points, and more
• Accessible, text-based stadium guides, featuring information on entrances, stadium facilities, services and more
• Complete home and away fixture information for all 20 Premier League clubs
• Travel and accessibility information for reaching the stadium by train, bus, car, or taxi.
Download the official Premier League Get In! app now, and start planning for your next matchday!
• Updated clubs & stadiums for Season 2016/17
• Improved functionality
• Tested and approved by AbilityNet (AbilityNet is a UK based charity helping disabled adults and children use computers and the internet by adapting and adjusting their technology)
The Football Association Premier League Ltd
|Published||Aug 15, 2016|