Premier League – Official App Apk
Official and free to download, the Premier League’s app (PL) is your definitive companion to the world’s most watched league.
A new way to manage your Fantasy Premier League team, research 25 years’ of statistics and watch some of the greatest moments in the League’s history. This is Premier League.
– Full management of your Fantasy Premier League team
– Matchday Live for live blogging and updates on every Premier League fixture
– Fixtures, Results & Tables for competitions including PL2, U18 and Champions League
– Video highlights of some of the world’s best players in action
– Premier League news and features from your favourite Club
– Detailed statistics providing insight on key performers in each position
– In-depth profiles on all players to have played for a Premier League Club
– Profiles on every Club in the Premier League’s 25-year history
PL is available free of charge for as long as you want it, with regular updates throughout each season. Plus push notifications are available for you to control the information you wish to be alerted to.
Clubs to have featured in the Premier League’s 25-year history and reflected within the app are: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Blackpool, Bolton Wanderers, AFC Bournemouth, Bradford City, Burnley, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Chelsea, Coventry City, Crystal Palace, Derby County, Everton, Fulham, Hull City, Ipswich Town, Leeds United, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Middlesbrough, Newcastle United, Norwich City, Nottingham Forest, Oldham Athletic, Portsmouth, Queens Park Rangers, Reading, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City, Swindon Town, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Bromwich Albion, West Ham United, Wigan Athletic, Wimbledon, Wolverhampton Wanderers.
• General stability improvements
• Fixed Twitter login issues related to FPL
Let us know if you have any feedback on [email protected]
The Football Association Premier League Ltd
|Published||Aug 23, 2017|