Puzzler NAME GAME 1.0.2 Apk
Puzzler NAME GAME Apk
TWO INITIALS, FIND A NAME!
An all-new word game that’s fun, FREE, and so simple to play – we give you the initials, all you have to do is come up with a well-known name that fits. ‘CC’ could be Charlie Chaplin or Courteney Cox, Coco Chanel or Christopher Columbus… who you choose is up to you.
It’s addictive and enjoyable, and there’s three great ways to play:
• Endurance: Find as many names as you can, and set global high-scores
• Quickfire: Test yourself against the clock, and improve your skills
• Hotseat: Play with friends and family around the table, using a single device
With over 100,000 celebrities and scientists, sports stars and soap stars, news reporters and game show hosts, painters and prime ministers to choose from… how many famous people can you name?
How to Play:
• Choose a pair of initials and enter a name – e.g. for ‘DB’ you might enter Drew Barrymore
• If the name’s well-known online, you score points, and get a new set of initials
• Watch out for incorrect spellings!
• Stuck? Use tokens strategically to swap those tricky initials
• Earn extra points from silver and gold initials
• Over 100,000 well-known names, with FREE updates
• Three ways to play, including single and multiplayer modes
• Test your knowledge of famous (and not-so-famous!) people
• Great exercise for your brain and memory
• Works great on phones or tablets
• Play with or without a time limit
• Includes some free tokens
• Puzzler NAME GAME contains advertisements
• Puzzler NAME GAME is FREE to play, but you can buy extra tokens if you want to swap more initials
Original concept developed by football manager Mark McGhee, to keep his players entertained on the team bus between matches – a beautifully simple game that everybody can play.
Brought you by the publishers of Puzzler magazines and apps.
|Published||May 11, 2017|