QuickBooks Self-Employed Apk
Put more money in your pocket. QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by automatically tracking mileage, attaching receipts to business expenses, and categorizing business expenses.
Track Mileage Automatically
• Mileage tracking using your phone’s GPS automatically
• Log miles without draining your phone’s battery
• Mileage data is saved and categorized to maximize deductions
• Users log an average of $7,393 in potential mileage deductions per year
Take a Photo and Toss your Receipts
• Transaction information is seamlessly entered for you
• Business expenses are automatically matched and categorized
• Receipts are stored, organized and ready for tax season
Instantly Track and Organize Expenses
• Stay on top of your finances so you don’t miss a deduction
• Import expenses directly from your bank account
• Manage expenses by sorting business from personal spending with a swipe
• Track all expenses in one place and save more on taxes
Create and Send Invoices on the Go
• Get paid faster with free ACH bank transfers
• Invoice customers effortlessly from your smartphone
• Track invoices and send overdue notifications
• Know the moment your invoice is sent, viewed, and paid
Easy Quarterly and Annual Taxes
• Estimate taxes automatically – we do the math so you can avoid year-end surprises.
• Know what you owe each quarter before taxes are due
• Avoid late fees with automatic reminders of quarterly tax due dates
• Easily organize income & expenses for instant tax filing
Taxes are Done
• Upgrade to the TurboTax bundle and instantly export your financial data.
• Connect with TurboTax to eliminate manual data entry
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses
• One federal and one state tax return filing included
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost.
QuickBooks Self-Employed automatically tracks business expenses, logs mileage, saves and organizes receipts, and estimates your taxes so you don’t have to.
Designed for freelancers, independent contractors, and self-employed individuals, QBSE will help you organize your finances to find tax deductions. On average, QuickBooks Self-Employed subscribers identify $4,340 in potential tax savings per year.*
Make and send invoices on the go. Know the moment your invoice is sent, viewed, and paid, and send overdue notifications. Get paid faster with free ACH bank transfers.
QuickBooks Self-Employed saves time and finds money saving deductions for:
• Freelance workers
• On-demand workers
And best of all, your financial data is safe and secure because QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is free with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Availability and features may vary by location.
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. QuickBooks Self-Employed’s mileage tracking feature has been designed and optimized to limit GPS usage.
|Published||May 11, 2017|