The Quicken Mobile Companion App is a free personal finance app to use with your Quicken 2015, 2016, or 2017 desktop software for Windows and Mac.
The Quicken Mobile Companion App syncs your Quicken desktop data to your smartphone or tablet, so you can count on us to help you make smart decisions with your money no matter where you are. We stand behind our products with over 30 years of experience and a 60-day money back guarantee.
If you currently don’t have Quicken 2017 on your desktop, please visit us at www.Quicken.com/products to download our top personal finance software.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR MONEY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data
• View your personal finance information (like balances, budgets, transactions, investments and watch list) anytime, anywhere
• Automatically updated with new transactions so you can stay on top of your spending while traveling
• Enter cash transactions any time to see updated balances and budgets
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device to stay on top of account activity
• View your information from your latest sync, even when you’re not online
• Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what you have left to spend
• Easy-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going
• Enter transactions manually even if you’re not connected to the Internet
• Search historical transaction by payee, category, date, amount, memo or tag from your mobile
SNAP AND STORE RECEIPTS
• Snap a picture of your receipt with your phone or tablet
• Easily keep track of your most important purchases, warranty information, or tax-deductible donations
• Eliminates paper clutter and makes returning purchases easier
ALWAYS FEEL SECURE
• Passcode-protected and backed by the security measures you expect from Quicken
• Turn off the mobile app from your computer if you lose your smartphone or tablet
• Opt out with a single click if you don’t want to use the mobile app
USING THE APP
To begin using the Quicken Mobile Companion App, first create an Intuit ID from your Quicken 2015, 2016, or 2017 desktop software. You will need this ID to log-in to the app and begin syncing your data. Note: Quicken 2013 desktop users need to use a different mobile app called Quicken 2013 Money Management.
• Android mobile and tablet: Requires 4.0 or higher
• Windows Phone and Blackberry: Not compatible at this time
To use the Quicken Mobile Companion App, you must have Quicken 2015, 2016, or 2017 desktop software for Mac or for Windows: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Quicken protects your privacy, please visit http://www.quicken.com/privacy
Website: Quicken 2015/2016/2017 Money Management
Support Application License Agreement
|Published||Feb 22, 2017|