Prepare bootable SD cards for your Raspberry Pi direct on your phone
– No PC required !
– Images to SD card or USB (card reader)
– NOOBS Lite built in – No download required.
– Downloads and installs other OS
– Read/backup SD card (root required)
Can automatically download, and install OSes to SD/USB
Supports SD card in phone, or via USB card reader.
Recommended to use an OTG USB cable and a USB card reader.
– Download OS images direct in the app
– NOOBS LIte built in and always available even in areas with no wifi.
– Write SD Card direct from zipped .img file (or plain .img)
– Backup SD card direct to a compressed zip file – a typical 16GB card will compress to 2GB
No root required for:
-Downloading OS files
-Writing NOOBS based OS to SD Cards (NOOBS / NOOBS Lite / PINN / BerryBoot)
Root required for:
– Backing up SD card to a zipped .img file
– Writing custom OS .img to SD Cards
Backup your SD card (*)
App includes built-in NOOBS Lite with no extra download needed.
Updated to new Raspbian release
Added BerryBoot & PINN – enhanced NOOBs(*) Root Required for some actions
|Published||Jan 13, 2017|
Download RasPi Card Imager 1.03 Now!
PLAY APK MIRROR
RasPi Card Imager 1.03
Download 29.67 MB